Employment Law Training
Employment law is always changing. It is crucial for HR professionals, businesses and their managers to keep up to date to ensure that they are fully aware of the pitfalls and difficulties that could occur through lack of knowledge.
Our employment law training is designed around your needs - who you want to attend, how many delegates, how long it will run for and where it will take place.
Our training can cover any area including:
- Handling Disciplinaries - whether or not there is a fair reason to dismiss, it is important to follow a fair procedure. This course will set out all the steps and pitfalls to be aware of
- Managing Investigations- be able to successfully defend an unfair dismissal claim, it is crucial that a full investigation has been carried out. We can show you how to do this successfully.
- Update on Employment Law- the government introduces employment law changes every six months. In between that cases are decided that fundamentally impact on employers (e.g. Holiday pay decisions). We will update you on all the important changes you need to be aware of.
- The Impact of Social Media on the Employment Relationship- many employees do not understand the impact of their social media activity on their jobs. This course helps employers learn how they can deal with this evidence and what a reasonable reaction may be
- How to Manage Sickness Absence- these are difficult and personal situations that often take a long time to reach a conclusion. This course helps identify the steps you can take to successfully and proactively handle a sickness absence situation.
Did you know
We can also run mock tribunals to give your managers a feel for what it would be like to be in a real tribunal situation